Noha Gypsum Decoration is the best Gypsum Wall Decoration Decoration and Design Company in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Without the visual, a pink- and purple-tiled bathroom sounds like … well, not the best idea. But this thoughtfully designed space is a breath of fresh air. Colorful tiles interspersed with white ones and a single rosy pink accent wall infuse the setting with just enough hue to liven it up. Oh, and that pink sink? A knockout.
see the wave til on the wall with accents of the other tile around the tub and as a backsplash
1.Core material: Gypsum board
2.Surface: heatproof and moist-proof
3.Low formaldehyde emission, conforms to E1 Standard of Environmental protection
4.Has the highest fireproof of Class B1, passed National Fire protection Authority.
5.Easy to install
6.Widely used in Hotel, Dinning Room, Shopping Center, Theatre,Dancing Room,Cinema, Station, meeting room, Office, Airport, villas and residential areas et

1.How about the quality of gypsum board?

Well,that is a good question.
Please do not worry.
We have passed ISO and CE certification..
such as Australia,New Zealand,Thailand and Columbia,etc.

2.Which payment do you prefer?

T/T is ok(30% advance payment,the other 70% before shipping).

3.When will the product be delivered?

Usually within 10-20 days after receipt of advance payment.
Obviously,it also dependson the quantity.

4.Do you accept customized?

If you need Gypsum Wall Decoration and design, you can call us.